The Limestone Coast Local Services
The Limestone Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the The Limestone Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
The Limestone Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in The Limestone Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
The Limestone Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for The Limestone Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
The Limestone Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for The Limestone Coast and a Place to Meet
The limestonecoast.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about The Limestone Coast
Interesting Facts about Limestone Coast, South Australia
- Limestone Coast is a region located in the southeastern part of South Australia.
- The region is named after the distinctive limestone cliffs that line the coast.
- The Limestone Coast spans over 320 kilometers of coastline and countryside.
- The region boasts diverse natural landscapes including sandy beaches, rugged cliffs, volcanic craters, and limestone caves.
- The Limestone Coast is home to several world-renowned natural wonders such as the Blue Lake, Naracoorte Caves, and the Coorong National Park.
- The Blue Lake in Mount Gambier is a unique natural phenomenon that changes color from grey to an intense blue during summer months.
- The Naracoorte Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world's most important fossil sites, offering a glimpse into life tens of thousands of years ago.
- The Coorong National Park is a vast wetland system that is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, including migratory birds such as the critically endangered orange-bellied parrot.
- The Limestone Coast is a renowned wine region, producing high-quality wines with distinct flavors due to its unique terroir.
- The region is also known for its diverse food culture, with fresh seafood, local produce, and gourmet cheeses featuring prominently in the cuisine.
- The Limestone Coast is rich in history, with many sites of cultural significance, including the Cape Banks Lighthouse and the Umpherston Sinkhole, which was once a magnificent garden created from a collapsed limestone cave.
- The region is popular for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, fishing, surfing, and camping.
- The Limestone Coast is easily accessible by road from Adelaide, Melbourne, and other major cities in Australia.
- With its stunning natural landscapes and diverse cultural offerings, the Limestone Coast is a must-visit destination for travelers seeking an authentic Australian experience.